3VA is a Council for Voluntary Service, providing support for voluntary and community organisations across the Eastbourne, Lewes District and Wealden areas of East Sussex. They provide a range of practical support to charities and community groups including start-up support, funding advice, help with governance, training and getting your voice heard locally.
I was asked to work with individuals in the various charities in order to produce a set of formal and informal photographs for corporate use at presentation and email publication.
Judith worked over with seven charities to produce a body of photographic work to support the client team with visual media to be used to support their clients’ corporate responsibility programme.
- To produce a series of photographic works which illustrate the volunteers and service users. These are to be taken in Landscape and/or portrait format with space for both cropping and text insertion, where possible.
- Works are to be produced as follows:
- Longlisted images – PDF Contact sheets of images to be sent to Benefacto, by photographer a maximum of three days (where possible) after the photoshoot for shortlisting.
- Shortlist images – Images outlined for shortlisting will then issues as:
- Web – Small jpeg at 72dpi at less than 1mb
- Print – (information from printer company – resolution /size/type/colour)
Chailey Heritage Enterprise Centre Provides a professional working environment for young, physically disabled people who had left formal education and experienced problems accessing open employment because of their disability, North Chailey, Lewes, BN8 4EF
Dancing for Fun & Fitness- A community group that provides a Middle Eastern exercise class for older ladies, Lewes, East Sussex
Common Cause, Lewes Organic Allotment Project Common Cause is a social enterprise that promotes the local economy by supporting sustainable farming and facilitates wider access to local foods and direct access to involvement in growing food.
Oyster Project Community Café – Run a community café –The Oyster Project is a charity founded and run by disabled people
Photo shoot longlist
3VA Photoshoot plan
Chailey Heritage Enterprise Centre (CHEC) – North Chailey, Lewes, BN8 4EF
Dancing for Fun & Fitness: Patsy Bailey Lewes, East Sussex BN8 4JY*
Common Cause, Lewes Organic Allotment Project Lewes Organic Allotment project is at Highdown allotments, BN7 1QF
Oyster Project Community Café Ben Fuller Friars Walk, Lewes BN7 2LE