Benefacto are a social enterprise organisation with the aim of increasing the contribution of professional people to the community.
I was asked to work with individuals in the various charities in order to produce a set of formal and informal photographs for corporate use in presentation, banners and posters in corporate environments to help increase the take up of volunteering with the support of their employer.
Judith worked over with seven charities to produce a body of photographic work to support Benefactos team with visual media to be used to support their clients’ corporate responsibility programme.
Formulate and execute a stand-alone creative project with outputs across a variety of media.
- Preliminary discussions with client regarding location for volunteer vs service user locations.
- To produce a series of photographic works which illustrate the volunteers and service users. These are to be taken in Landscape and/or portrait format with space for both cropping and text insertion, where possible.
- AOP Model released to be signed in the photographers name giving Benefacto and their client use rights, please see attached. To be produced for each photoshoot.
- Works are to be produced as follows:
- Longlisted images – PDF Contact sheets of images to be sent to Benefacto, by photographer a maximum of three days (where possible) after the photoshoot for shortlisting.
- Shortlist images – Images outlined for shortlisting will then be worked up for issue to Benefacto as outlined by their specifications:
- Web – Small jpeg at 72dpi at less than 1mb
- Print – (information form printer company – resolution /size/type/colour)
Secure files upload location – on benefacto server
Drive forward Foundation A charity who gives support to young care leavers between the ages of 16 and 26 every opportunity to take charge of their futures and live fulfilling lives.
Hackney Silver Surfers – Hackney Silver Surfers is an AgeUK East London project providing free computer training and free Internet access to everybody over 50 in Hackney
The Bike Project – working to refurbish second-hand bikes that have been donated to our project. These bikes are then given to destitute refugees and asylum seekers, facilitating them access to resources that can help lift them out of poverty
Deptford Reach – Is a drop-in centre for adults who are vulnerable through homelessness, mental ill-health, loneliness, social exclusion and severe poverty.
Suited & Booted Suited & Booted is a charity that helps vulnerable, unemployed and low-income men into employment by providing interview clothing and interview advice
Photo shoot longlist for clients approval – Client approved all the images